Friday, November 26, 2010

Story Time with Nana Vic

Sweet holiday memories of time spent with cousins at Grandma's house. Since I wasn't bless with siblings and the oldest grandchild, this image fits my childhood perfectly. My grandmother always wore dresses, had her hair done, and her makeup on no matter what time or day it was. This is one of Nana Vic's newest images and you can find it here.

This card was created using digi papers and elements from Cool Scraps Digital. The image was colored with Copics.  Special thanks to Vickie for helping me with  digital designing.  I have so much to learn. Now hop on over to Nana Vic's and pick up your free weekend digi for the "Quickie Weekend Challenge" and play along with us.

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon.  Would love to hear from so I can drop by your blog to see what's new.  Happy paper crafting!
"Hugs" Carol

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Don't you love the cards that bring back fond memories? This is a super sweet card GF!

Selma said...

I never had a grandma but this is how I would have pictured it. Beautiful card.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous, sweet card!