Monday, November 1, 2010

I Couldn't Wait Any Longer

I'm so excited that the holiday season is just around the corner that I had to redo my blog to really get me into the spirit of Christmas shopping and doing all those wonderful and fun things one does during the season. I like to have our home decorated and all my shopping done by Thanksgiving  so I can really enjoy baking, wrapping packages, and spending time with friends.  Like that ever really happens, you notice I said "like"......LOL

A huge THANK YOU to my blogging friend from British Columbia, Eulanda Silvey of Cards, Cards, and More Cards, for helping me with my blog today. She is a life saver and just as sweet as she can be.  Her blog is always so cute and her creations are really fabulous.  If you have a chance, hop on over and see all the wonderful inspiration she creates for all of us.  She is one talented and unique lady.  Don't forget to check out that colorful and adorable new Christmas blog look she has.

I'm getting geared up to play in some challenges this week so I hope to be seeing you daily. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like the new look.  It may change again next month, but for now, I'm lovin it as it is......... "Hugs" Carol

5 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Carol - your new look is magical and a real feast for the eyes! I absolutely adore it! I love your little story about the Christmas preparations - sounds like something we would all wish to aspire to!
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Kym Weber said...

OMG! Absolutely love the new blog background! Gorgeous! Winter/Christmas is my favorite time of the year! Need to change mine too! Thanks for starting the season off!

~Hugs~Kym

Gloria Westerman said...

OMGosh!!!!!This is fabulous!!!!I absolutely love it.....I will have to go and visit her to see about mine.....your is unbelievable.... I love it.....
Oh and your card is pretty ......love this flowers.....

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh, I just love the new background and your falling snowflakes. This is so gorgeous!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog!