Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anthing Goes at For Fun This Week - New EB Digi

It's been one of those days and I've been a little under the weather. Almost forgot to get my card upload at For Fun and do my post.  Would really have been disappointed had I missed this entry cause I love Elizabeth Bell's images, even more so since she now is coming out with digi's. Nothing like instant gratification and not having to wait for the mailman.........lol  To check out some other cards using "Letters to Santa" go see what the Digi Bell's have created for their hop this month. I am also entering this card into the challenge at Digi Bell's.

The challenge this week at For Fun is "Anything Goes", so just do your thing and let's see what awesome and inspiring project(s) you have to share with us. Now hop on over to the challenge blog to see the awesome creations by the design team this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have the time to leave me a comment so I can come visit to see what's new with you. Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs" Carol

12 comments:

Annika said...

I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well!! It certainly doesn't show on your card! So pretty, love the lush flower cluster and all the texture you've added!!
Hugs
Annika

craftieodmae said...

Well feel again and see if you feel better, can't have you sick! No fun in that! Your card is priceless, love the flowers, the leaves, all the detailing, I really hope you win!!!!

Selma said...

Hi Carol, hope you are feeling better soon. This is such a darling card. I love the image and your flower arrangement is gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just adorable! Love your little girl all dressed up in her pink furry outfit! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Hello Carol
Sorry that you do not feel to good
Well take care of your self
we want to see more of your pretty cards
and your card is very pretty like that little girl and the color that you use very pretty
thank for showing
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU and Hubby

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Carol!!!
I love your cluster of pretty flowers!
hugs & blessings!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Carol - love the soft colours and the gorgeous image. I hope you are feeling much better now, and I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving Day.
Love and Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Pauline said...

Hi Carol: this is breathtaking... I love the blue and white... it's so crisp.. the flowers are gorgeous!
hugs,
Pauline

Lisa said...

I really love this card Carol! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Take care of yourself and I hope your have a great Thanksgiving my friend!

xo
Lisa

Pysselbus said...

Such a sweet card, and the image is adorable ;-)

Good luck and thank's for participating in the DigiBells bloghop and challange!

Hugs
Linda

Anonymous said...

Precious! Love the flower bouquet and the colours are stunning. Hope you are well, Carol.
Amelia x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is soooo stunning! I just adore what you've done with this image!! I love love love it!! Love the sparkle and flowers!! Thanks so much for joining with us at DigiBells!! Love having you!!HUGS