Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Nana Vic Sympathy Image


A new image "Sundays Hat" and sentiment from Nana Vic.  Although this is a happy and joyous time of the year it is also a time to grieve. Knowing that a life began for the sole purpose of dieing to forgive us our sins and to give us eternal life is very sad.  So please remember the true spirit of the Christmas Holiday and give thanks for the gift from God we have all been given, should we choose to accept it. 
This stamp can be used for a lot of different occasions.

The papers and elements are digital and from Cool Scraps Digital, the image was colored with Copics and a Gold Spica Pen was used to outline the bible.  This image will make a beautiful sympathy card for someone dear so I hope you'll hop on over to Nana Vics at CDAC to see a full sheet of the sentiments and other cards created using this digi's.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see  you again soon.
"Hugs" Carol

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Carlo
What a beautiful card that you did
I like evry thing about it and the color to
thank for showing
have a goog day

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful beautiful card!!!!

Mandy said...

Hello lovely lady, firstly your blog looks as fabulous as you Granny Carol, it's the most festive one I've seen and I love it.

Your card is beautiful and elegant, and perfect for such a sad occassion
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness Granny Carol I can't believe I was not a follower of your gorgeous blog, shame on me lol xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Carol -
A difficult subject, and a stunning card. You are one talented and caring lady.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very pretty with a touch of elegance!

Stef H said...

oh my! this is just gorgeous! sympathy or not, it's gorgeous!

hugs :)

Selma said...

Carol I always feel so happy when I come to your blog. It is so beautiful and all your work is gorgeous. Your coloring is fantastic on this piece of art.