Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Got "TUDE"


One of my best blogging friends Patti, presented me with this awesome new award. Thanks GF!! If you follow all the directions that come with it, you can receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude. I checked it out and let me tell ya, these digis do have attitude.
You can find all the details to get your gift certificate here.


One of the rules of the award is that you must tell 3 unknown facts about yourself:
  1. Just ordered the new Tim Holtz die cut machine as my Christmas present from hubby (he doesn't know it yet)  LOL - me bad
  2. I'm taking an online QuickBooks class (it's a nightmare)
  3. Going to bed earlier and getting up earlier (before noon) hard to do since I'm a nightowl
Now I'm passing this on to five wonderful blogging friends.
  1. Eulanda
  2. Sylvia Anne
  3. Lisa
  4. Dru
  5. Kym
"Hugs" Carol

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww......thanks my friend!

xi'Kusa

Unknown said...

That is fantastic Carol that Conley knows exactly what you want for Christmas. *Giggles*

Eulanda said...

Awww thanks so much!! Off to post and forward it!