Don't ya all just love this image by Elizabeth Bell. It is named Sweet Love and you can get it from Bells'n Whistles. EB has always been one of my favorite designers. Well guess what, there is an opening on the Digi Bells Design Team for a guest designer so I'm entering this card in the sketch challenge call. I'm so excited so cross your fingers and toes for me..........lol If it doesn't happen that's okay too, I'm still excited at just the prospect of the opportunity.
Tools and Goodies used:
- DP is from Basic Grey Eva and SU Verde Olive
- Copics for coloring and Silver Spica Pen
- Wild Orchid Craft flowers with Pink and Star Dust Stickles
- Mini hearts punch from Creative Memories and MS Fern Punch
- Art Glitter Glue (Dries Clear)
- Sage Flower Soft
- Clear gems were colored with Copics
You must have your entry posted by January 2.
Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope you have the time to say hi and let me know what you think of the card. I try to get around to visit everyone as often as possible but those of you that take the extra time to leave me a note always get visited first. So here's hoping to visit you soon.
If I don't see you before have a Very Happy New Year!