Sunday, September 20, 2009

WOJ Challenge #48 & A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge


Oh wow! This was really hard for me even as much as I like layering. I'm sure they are NOT to scale of the challenge but it's as close as I could get.  In all honesty, I really did enjoy this challenge.  But then, I love anything WOJ!  Thanks Heather for this great challenge.

Oops, I put the copics away too late last night and forgot to take a picture for you.  The flowers are prima flowers with bronze brads.  These were the biggest brads I had on hand and too small for the larger flower but I really wanted to get this submitted before I forgot.......lol  The aging process is soooooooo kind!

A shopping on line I went last night to find prima flower centers and ending up finding up way too much other stuff I "just had" to have.  This is really an addictive hobby but I love it and the fact you can shop without leaving the house.

Enough gab from me today plus I need to get working on another challenge, especially since the Chief's lost and football is over for me till next Sunday.
Have a wonderful week and I'll be back soon.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ps...I'm back....heaven's to betsy, don't worry about misspelling my name. Thanks for popping by.

Stef H said...

oh it's beautiful! i just love the fall colors. and if you're not familiar with it.... here's a great place for a different bargain EVERY DAY.....https://peachycheap.com/index.php

hugs,

Rach said...

a beautiful card! wonderful fall colours. hugs Rachxx