Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wedding Invitations


The last few weeks have been pretty busy with finishing up wedding invitations for my grandson and future granddaughter. Of course, Murphy's Law applied in every way possible.....LOL Also included at the end of this post are a picture of the invitation party last Sunday and of the bride and groom.

Brianne chose the colors that will be used for the wedding and reception. If I had a picture of the flower arrangements I would include them, because to me the color scheme is unusual but I love the way everything has turned out and goes so well together. Hope you enjoy!

Text was computer generated; we created our own embossing folder for the scroll used on the band along with the scroll for the invite and inserts using Design Studio software and the Home Accents cartridge. The sparkling merlot mat and bands were made with paper from The PaperTemptress and I'm hoping the copper mat that matches the "G" background on the band shows clearly. Of course, now we can't get the Merlot paper anymore, due to the manufacturer, which I desperately wanted to use for the program folders......... Murphy's Law again!!!! The G on the front band was cut using the Cricut and the centerpiece is cut and embossed using Spellbinders (Sorry, I forgot which nestie). I hope you can see the beautiful color of the folder and the embossing.








3 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow these are beautifully made, so professional looking.. you have done a fantastic job. hugs rachxx

Stef H said...

oh my! these are gorgeous! i love the colors too and your work is fabulous. do i see a business going here - LOL.

hugs,

Kim said...

Those are AMAZING!!! What a great Grandma you are!!! I love them!!! Gorgeous work!
Hugs~ Kim