Saturday, September 26, 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge #17


This post Edited: To correct link to website

It's been a year since I've used my Peachy Keen stamps but they are still some of my favorites.  Pulled out Frozen Stiff Jr. for this challenge and think he so cute.  Can't wait to see what they have coming out this year for the holidays.

Paper is from the Hobby House, which  you've seen me use before and I just adore this pattern in the silver and the red and green.  Copics R35, 37, 39 and BV11, 13 & 17 were the colors I used on Frozen along with E57 for the branches for his arms then added Polar White Flower Soft to them for the snow.  The poinsettias, ribbon, and brads are from my stash.  The sentiment is heat embossed in silver with pop dots added to make it stand out.

This challenge was a really fun one to do as it made me dig out my older stamps and put them to use again.

Have a wonderful weekend.  I appreciate you stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs Nilla

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love this grey - silver with the little red, gorgeous!

Warm regards, Renata

Stef H said...

oh i'm liking this one. i love that you used all gray (or silver) and white! brings the whole thing out fabulously!

hugs,