Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sketch and Challenge #19 Card


I'm excited!  Think this time I got the card done before the challenge ends....LOL

This is one of the cutest Motivet stamps I received not too long ago.  The background paper is from K&C Winter Wonderland pack and I just love ALL the papers in it.  First time I've used these and I think they go together really well.  Original intent was to do a Christmas card but I got side tracked thinking she looked so lonely and was missing her sweetie.........couldn't find a sentiment that said "Missing You!"  Guess I forgot about using the trusty ole pc.  Coloring was done with those fantastic Copics. Oh, think I would die for a certification class close by and to be able to learn all the techniques of how to use them.  Spellbinders Large Labels dies were used to cut and emboss the image. All the matting is Bazilla Tea Green just purchased yesterday.


Here is another angle of the card and I hope you can see it clearly.  Guess my camera has started doing it's own thing again and I apologize for the fuzziness.

That's all from me for now.  Have a wonderful evening where ever you are and please stop by again soon.
"Hugs"Granny

10 comments:

Swaantje said...

Hello,
your card is beautiful, the papers are wonderful.
Gorgeous colours and I love the image you have used.
Have a nice day
Greetings
from Germany ;o)

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, love the green tones and the image is so cute! Hugs Nilla

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card, such a cute image and I love the colour combo on this.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card, and I love those colours. Good luck in the challenge Granny.
I am fascinated to know what your real name is - maybe you can e-mail me with it, so I don't have to call you "granny" all the time?!
Lotsa hugs, Sylvia xx

Rach said...

a wonderful card, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. hugs rachxx

Cherry said...

Lovely colours Granny. That image is gorgeous and works so well with those lovely papers. Have a fab friday. Hugs Cherry XXX

Stef H said...

super card - as always! and i thank you for all your lovely comments at my blog.

you need to join PCP OR SNR and then the Stamping Boutique group to gain the image.

hugs,

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely card, adore the colours. Thank you for the lovely congratulations comments on my blog. Have a great weekend. Kim

Jill said...

beautiful card love the image so cute thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx