Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #49 & Spoon Full of Sugar


I loved doing this challenge, and for once, I really like the way it turned out.  Willow with Lantern was one of the first WOJ stamps I purchased and I have always loved her.  Really got out of my comfort zone on this one by creating two of the pattern papers myself.  The solid red was embossed using one of Spellbinder's dies and then I added Xmas Red Stickles on the embossing.  The black was stamped with glue using one of my scroll stamps and I have NO idea where I got the stamp (sorry!) then red glitter was added so the scrolls would stand out.  On the 5 brads I again used Xmas Red Stickles.  The poinsettias and leaves are from my stash.

Willow was colored using the following copics: 


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny

No comments: