Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time Cherubs w/WordArt

Here is one of the newest digi's, Time Cherubs, by Nana Vic. I really enjoyed coloring this beautiful image but I'm really rusty on my copics. Haven't spent near as much time in the craftroom as I would like.  Vickie also has a page of WordArt designed especially for this image.

Here is the inside of the card and I've colored the roses to match the easel part of the card then shaded with pastel chalks.
And here is a close up of the front of the card. I  hope you can see some of the gold on the face of the clock.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
AliFactory Challenge - Anything Goes
 
Here are a list of the items used to create the card:
  • Image and WordArt from Nana Vick
  • DP, birds, heart circle, and brush are from Cool Scraps Digital
  • Matting is Bazzill
  • Flowers are from WOC highlighted with Stickles and MS Fern Punch - I almost wish I'd left the flowers off of this one as they may be just a tad too much.
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have the time to leave me a comment I'll be over to visit you real soon.  Have a wonderful weekend!
"Hugs" Carol (Granny)

13 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous card Carol!!! Love the 'Aussie' image and how good it looks on an easel card.
Hope you're keeping well my friend!

Unknown said...

Carol what a beautiful card that you did, and do not leave out the flowers they are very pretty as it is your work is fabulous,
thank for showing
have a good day

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, love those flowers!!!!!

Stef H said...

oh wow! wow! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl!! This is just all together soooooo stunning!! Amazing work and lovely design and coloring!! :) HUGS

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Carol - this is stunning. Absolutely love everything about it, and that image is delicious! Love your design, and the vintage theme. Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Looks like it was really labor intensive!

Shelly said...

Wow! What a lovely card. It's so beautiful. Great sentiment.

Eulanda said...

WOW so very pretty!! Love your paper and your coloring doesn't look rusty!! Looks fabulous! Ahh we're always our own worst critic huh?

Annika said...

omg, what a beautiful, intricate image!! Love-love-love it!! And the card design just presents it perfectly!!
Hugs
Annika

Anne said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining in the fun at AiF this time. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Oh,what a stunning card, Carol. I love the colors, the composition, the image, the details, I love everything about it!
Amelia x

Beccy said...

oh wow Carol you have excelled yourself with this one, love everything about it.

Beccy x