Monday, January 31, 2011

Magical Monday Valentine

HAPPY MONDAY!
Here is my card for the challenge this week at Paper Cupcakes issued by Nina. You are to make a Valentine card for one of your friends with a sentiment and share it with us.  Of course you are free to use any image of your choice but if you use a PCC image you will be entered into the drawing twice for this weeks prize.

I've used two PCC images on my card this week and one of Nina's new sentiments. The front is a new image called Cute Valentine and I think she is sooooo very cute.  On the inside of the card I used Tons of Love as she is definitely one of my favorites.  You can pick up these digi's at the Paper Cupcakes Store.

Card Data:
  • DP solid is Bazzill and the patterened DP is from K&C
  • Images are from the Paper Cupcakes Store
  • Copics
  • Spellbinder's Scalloped Hearts Die and a new Fiskar's Heart Punch I picked up this week.
  • Tent card with recessed window (something new for me)
  • Lace w/pearls  and pearls from my stash
  • The tiny hearts are left overs from the punch
I love seeing all your wonderful creations and looking forward to you joining us at PCC for this weeks challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  If you'll leave me a little comment I'll be over to visit and see what's new with you.
"Hugs" Carol

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is adorable!!! I love every thing about it, the design, your coloring the images, you rock with this one!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is a cute one! Olga said it all... she is 3hrs ahead of me LOL! Love your card it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Carol!! This is so so gorgeous hun!! Love your colors and your little hearts!! This is really sweet and looks so fun!! :) TFS HUGS

Wishcraft said...

This is so pretty Carol - great design and love the colours and hearts :o) Lisa x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is totally gorgeous Carol. Love the colours and the beautiful inside decoration too. Fabulous!! Have a happy week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Eulanda said...

Woooooo! I like how bring and cheery this card is!! It's the image and the pink I think. LOL!! Very pretty border!

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous valentines! wow!

yeah, wish they would keep the hype out of the weather forecast. all the stores are empty. heaven forbid there was a real emergency!!!!

stay safe & stay warm.

hugs :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a darling Valentine!! I just love your colors and images!! Gorgeous coloring and design!
hugs,
Chris

Cheryl said...

This is super cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh too cute is that little elephant in the pretty pink skirt. Awesome pick up with your heart punch this week, I'm sure that you will get heaps of use out of it as that border is so pretty. I like how you used the little hearts again as embellishments. *Hugs*

Nina said...

Carol, I love this pink and with this deep chocolate brown. The images are colored so wonderfully and I love all the pearls embellishments and your heart punch. The papers are beautiful! Lovely card!