Saturday, January 29, 2011

CDAC Heart Hop Freebie

Here it is Saturday already and I decided to go ahead and post my card made for the CDAC Heart Hop that showcases the Patchwork Heart image along with a page of Sentiments from Vickie at Nana Vics.  If you've completed the hop you know by now that you will receive 13 wonderful free images to be used for Valentine Day projects, one or two from each group.. You only have 1 more day to complete the hop to get your free digi's along with an entry for a $20 gift certificate.

The secret is out and I am free......lol

Card Info:
  • Paper is from my stash drawer and I have no idea where I got it
  • Image and sentiment from Nana Vic (I split the sentiment in 2 pieces)
  • Colored with Copics
  • Piece of cotton from cotton ball
  • Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles - MS Fern Punch
  • Flowers from WOC and pearls from Olga (Thanks Olga!)
Now I'm off to clean house, do laundry, and hopefully have enough time to play the rest of the weekend. I've got some challenge cards to complete that I haven't even started and some more of Vickie's wonderful images to share with you.  Stay tuned for a new challenge blog coming in March.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you will kindly leave me a comment I'll be sure to come visit to see your latest creation and what's happening on your blog. Be back Monday if not sooner.
"Hugs" Carol (Granny)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol!! WOW!! This is really precious hun!! I love that patchwork heart and your colors look wonderful! :) Thanks for sharing this! Enjoy your weekend friend!HUGS

Renkata said...

wow Carol this is sumply amazing.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is beautiful my friend! Love the patchwork heart... so cool! You keep a secret very well!

Stef H said...

wow carol! i love this! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Eulanda said...

Very very pretty!! I actually thought it was lace around the heart until I clicked on it and made it bigger. LOL!! That looks like it took some time to cut but worth it. Great card! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Carol
What a beautiful card you did
I like patchwork heart, some one will be very happy to get this
thank for showing
have a good day

Unknown said...

Carol
What a beautiful card you did
I like patchwork heart, some one will be very happy to get this
thank for showing
have a good day

Grace said...

Hi Carol! Oh my goodness you have so much wonderfulness on your blog! I love this patchwork heart and your gorgeous flowers! I need to do this hop... I'll see if I can get it done! I love your tic tac toe card below too... right or wrong it's AWESOME!!!! Have a wonderful Sunday!
hugs,
Grace

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Carol - this is so beautiful, and the sentiment brought a tear to my eyes - your blog is always a pleasure to visit.
I have just popped over to your "About Me" page, and was astounded to read about the large extended family you have - you are truly blessed, and a wonderful friend.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Such a pretty card Carol! Love the heart and lovely colours :o) Lisa x

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute.. I'm waiting for new lights to come in then I'll continue with the water coloring tutorials.. :)

Becky said...

This is fabulous! Love the patch work.

Unknown said...

What my dear friend forgot to mention to you all is that I sprung this little patchwork heart on her. I got excepted in the hop at the last minute and I don't think the ink was even dry before I was sending it of to my talented DT ladies. The card Carol made was stunning and so creative (she does make my digi's look good)and I was over the moon when I seen what she came up with in only 2 days. Talented with a capital T. Thanks again Carol for making me one happy lady. Your mate from Oz. *Hugs*

Nina said...

Carol, I agree with Nanna! lol.. just beautiful and I totatlly missed this event.... :/ Beautiful card, lovely image!