Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Winter Won*Der*Land

What a joy and treasure it has been to be the guest designer at Anything Goes this month and to see and share all the fabulous products available from The Craft Den.  In fact, almost everything I've used on this card can be purchased at The Craft Den.  Most of you know I've been a little shy in using Magnolia Stamps for a variety of reasons but I really liked the way this one turned out.  And, since I'm so much into Christmas cards right now thought she was perfect.

Card Deets:
  • Stamp - Magnolia - Tilda with Tree (I think)
  • DP Bo Bunny Blitzen Collection
  • Marianne Creatable Poinsettia Dies with gems from stash added
  • Lace from WOC
  • Colored with Copics
  • Sketch from CLP
  • Tried the white spray paint technique and think I need a little more practice as my craft room did smell like paint.....lol
I am also entering this card for the sketch challenge at CLP.
Hope you all are having a fab week.  I've been enjoying the beautiful fall weather we have been having.  It could stay this comfortable for me the year round......except for the Christmas Holidays and then do I like the snow and the beauty of winter.  If you have the time to leave me a much appreciated comment I'll be sure to hop on over and visit to see what's new with you.  Thank you for stopping by.
"Love & Hugs" Carol  (Granny)

17 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is such a beautiful card Carol - the colouring is perfect and I love the lace and the flowers. Totally gorgeous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

craftieodmae said...

ou never cease to amaze me, this is gorgeous!

Kathleen said...

Morning Carol, wow this card is gorgeous, your tilda looks fab and I like the card/paper that you have used for the flower, it looks lovely. Its been great having you as our guest designer. Well deserved I think
Hugs Kat xxx

cheryl said...

oh my dear,buddie,this is simply stunning love that tilda,the colors are devine,and your detail as ever is just amazing.
It has been a real pleasure hun having you on board with us,you are such an inspiration hun,and one,heck of a lovely lady hugs cherylxxxxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww this is just precious! She is darling all dressed up in her winter blue! I love the beauty of winter too... for about a week and then it can go away! LOL!

Patti J said...

She is beautiful! Love your card, Carol - thanks for sharing with us!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Just beautiful....love your coloring of Tilda and great design. I am in agreement about the weather...would just like the cold for the holidays. Thanks for stopping by with your kind comments.

Renkata said...

Hi Carol,
your winter card is so beautiful.
Amazing lace, very cute layout.

Rufus said...

That lace is drop dead gorgeous! Actually the whole card is! Love all the little details that you've added..
R/

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Carol, I just love this card the colours are just gorgeous and coloured to perfection. So love visiting your blog!!
Hugs
Tamara

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Carol, yes I am back and what a a lovely time we had! It is 3 years since we have been abroad and we loved it! Aw Tilda has come out to play! and Christmas inspiration is now looming! Carol this is lovely! Judy x

Kathryn said...

Truely beautiful Carol! Your colouring is just gorgeous and I love that white poinsettia! It's been lovely having you as GDT this month, such lovely inspiration :-) K x

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer Carol!! Your card is soooo very pretty hun!! LOVE the coloring on sweet Tilda and all of the lace is looking gorgeous!! :) Try taking your spray paint outside hun or open LOTS of windows sweetie!! Don't want anything to happen to you for the sake of crafting!! LOL!! HUGS

Mary Lou said...

GORGEOUS Carol!!!!!!! Oh so PRETTY!!!!
Hugz of love

Eulanda said...

Awwww Carol I miss you so much!! Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Hoping to get back to some form of normality soon but ... we'll see. LOL!! I just LUV this card!! The image is colored so beautifully and you even but her out. Wow that's a lot of work! Gorgeous white poinsettia's and that lace is gorgeous too!! GREAT card!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Carol! Your colouring is beautiful and the lace and flowers gorgeous.
Amelia x

Dortesjs said...

very nice cards you make