And a very Happy Tuesday morning to you all.
I got so excited when asked by Tamara to GD for Anything Goes Challenge Blog it took me almost a week to get this card done cause Shabby-Chic and Vintage are not really my strengths. I do love how this turned out though and I got everything I wanted on it without a lot of bling. Yep, I know, no stickles or glitter, can you believe it...... I think I might be seeing a little more Shabby-Chic/Vintage style in my designs from now on. I'd sure love to know what you think of this, especially if you're a SC/V fan.
If you haven't guessed it by now the theme at Anything Goes for this fortnightly challenge is SHABBY-CHIC/VINTAGE and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. I hope you've found some inspiration here that will encourage you to share your creation with us. I'd so love seeing your designs.
Here is the inside of the card.
- Image: Digi Sugar Nellie Hope colored with Copics: Hair-E57, 55, 53,Y00, E50, 44; Skin-E11, 00, 0000, R20; Dress-YR82, 00, 000, E50, 51.
- DP: K& CO, card stock from stash
- Spellbinder's Scalloped & Eyelet Circles
- Sentiment ODBD - Versamark Ink and Gold Embossing Powder, heat set
- Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
- Die: Fanciful Flourish from Cherry Lynn
- Embellishments from stash: pearls, lace doily
- Lace is from Amelia in South Africa. Isn't it just gorgeous. Thank you dear friend.
- Flowers and corner embellishment from WOC
For all of your crafting needs please be sure to check out the Craft Den for some amazing new products and some of the products used on this card.
You won't want to miss the beautiful projects by the amazing DT at Anything Goes, so hop on over, get a little inspiration from the team, then share your lovely creation with us.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Hope you have the time to leave me a comment and if you do I'll be sure I stop by to visit and see what's new with you.
"Love & Hugs" Carol