In looking at the new images from The Fall Elisabeth Bell Secret Stamp Kit created for Whiff of Joy I was reminded of when my daughter was a little girl. Oh how we loved dressing her up like a little princess. The day we took her home from the hospital she wore an adorable pink dress with lace on it, lace booties and pink bonnet with lace to match. Of course, that was over 50 years ago and my how times have changed in these past 50 years.
I really created this card for three challenges this time because I thought they fit so well together:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch #117 (Thanks Patti for reminding me)
Whiff of Joy - Pink and Pearls
Copic Creations - "Pretty in Pink"
- Image from WOJ Secret Fall Stamp Kit "Princess for 2 Day"
- Sketch from Sweet Sketch Challenge #117
- DP from Stash, card stock card from Bazzill
- The fan and tiara are paper pieced
- Viva Decor Liquid Pearls added to tiara and dress
- Spellbinders die with pearls from stash added
- The lace fan, lace and flower from my dear friend Amelia in South Africa - Thanks so much Amelia
- Colored with Copics: Dress RV29, 25, 23, 21, 00; Skin E13, 00, 000, R20; Hair E57, 55, 53, 50, 40 and Y00
Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend, and to my USA friends, have a very safe and amazing Labor Day weekend, which is officially our last summer holiday of the year. Now mind you, I'm not looking forward to winter by any means but I'm sure ready to get rid of the 100+ heat we have been having. So can't wait to see some low humidity and temperatures in the 70's, which is suppose to be arriving tonight.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Love & Hugs" Carol