Yep, found another stamp I don't think I've ever colored up. Gee, it's amazing when you go back through your stash and find things you just thought you couldn't live without at the time and then when you get it you never use it. I'm just finding all kinds of goodies buried in my Christmas stamp drawer... So much fun!
This one is not quite as simple as the other 2 but thought it time I get back to my "it's never enough" and bling things up a little bit. Don't want you to think I've lost my mind with so many CAS cards......LOL
Card #3 for Christmas Cards All Year Round and a reminder of this months challenge:
This is a stash challenge and the only "rule" is that anything you use on your cards needs to be at least a year old - stamps, papers, embellishments: everything!
Come on over and join us for a little fun and get your Christmas cards started. You might have as much fun finding things for a year or longer you've never used or used only once.
We'd love to see you.
- Winter Wonderland Sugar Nellie Stamp 2009
- DP CM Cranberry, DCVW Silver, Creative Paper by Craft Creations
- Colored with Copics: Hair - E55, 57, 53, 50, Y00, E44; Clothes - C7 through C00; Holly Sprig G28, 24, R39, 37, Acrylic white paint for highlight; Scarf & Umbrella - R29, 24; Bird - R29, 27, 24
- Poinsettias WOC, gems from stash, colored stamen with E29
- Sentiment from HFC - Mats cut using CM circle and oval templates. Inside - Spellbinders Labels 1
- Textures of Velvet Flock adhered with glue - Stardust and Xmas Red Stickles
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Hope you have the time to leave me a comment so I'll be sure to come by visit to see what's new with you.
"Love & Hugs" Carol