I am so honored to have been asked to guest design this month for Christmas Cards All Year Round. The challenge is to use an oval (shape of an egg for Easter) and ribbon somehow on your card. Now it can't get much easier than that and you'll have a fantastic head start on your Christmas Cards for 2011.
- DP Webster Pages and CM Cranberry
- Cardinals are HFC candy from Olga (I've been dying to use these stamps and dies) Thanks Olga!
- Copics for coloring
- MS Branch Punch and Spellbinder's oval scalloped die
- Sentiment is a JustRite Stamp
- Ribbon and HollyBerries from stash
I debated about putting all 4 cards in one post then decided I'd just share one with you each week in the hopes it will inspire you to get a head start on those Christmas cards. Now head on over to the CCAYR blog to see the fab designs by the DTs and other guest designers.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have the time to leave me a note so I don't miss out on seeing your wonderful creations and to find out what's going on at your blog.
You're always an inspiration to me!
"Hugs" Carol (Granny)