Here is the card I created for this weeks challenge at Joan's Gardens. The challenge is to use the colors Peach and Blue (Teal), Butterflies, and something Frilly. I know my peach looks more orange and that's because I did not get a chance to take the picture in daylight. Sorry for the poor quality. I really loved doing this challenge with these colors. In fact, I even ventured into making a tag for the challenge this week to be used on a gift along with this card. Wow, can't believe I made one of those small things.......LOL
- DP is by K& Company and matting by Bazzill
- Spellbinder's Fleur De Lis Pendant and border dies
- Sentiment is a HFC stamp from Joan's Store
- Florintine corners from WOJ
- Everything else is from my stash, Stickles & Gems
- Oh, I made the flower using a tutorial from Bells'n Whistles. Was quick and easy!
Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope you have the time to leave me a comment so I'll be sure and hop over to see what's new on your blog. Always needing a little inspiration and I always find it with you.
If you haven't entered either one of my blog candies I hope you will take the time to do it. I'll be adding a few new items April 1 to the Anniversary Candy so be sure to check back.
"Hugs" Carol (Granny)