Can you believe it's Monday already and almost the first of April! Wow, time is moving way too fast for me but sure beats the alternative.........lol As Easter is rapidly approaching I decided to create an Easter card this week but you may use any theme you like.
The challenge this week at Paper Cupcakes is brought to us by the talented Gloria. She wants us to use the colors, pink, yellow and green...now how much easier can that get. You may use any image of your choice but we love it when you use a PCC image, plus, you get entered into the prize drawing twice. There is some fantastic eye candy and inspiration from the DT, created just for you, so hop on over, grab a free image if you don't already have a PCC digi and play along with us this week. We'd love to see your creation!
- Image by Nina at Paper Cupcakes - Bunny and Cupcake colored with Copics
- DP is from last year and I have no clue the name of it or where I got it
- MS Border & Branch Punches & Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Circles
- Mayan Chip Board Fluorishes covered in Yellow Stickles
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Hope you have time to leave me a little comment so I can hop over and see what's new with you. Have a wonderful upcoming week.
ps. Don't forget to enter both of my blog candies if you have not done so.
Just click on the Blog Anniversry Candy link or the 10,000 hits candy to take you there.
April 1 I will be adding to the Anniversary Candy so be sure to check back.