A big "Thank You" to Patti Painter, one of my DT sisters and a dear blogging friend from Virginia. We share some of lifes daily challenges of being caregivers and our love of crafting and sharing our lives with you... If you get a chance I hope you will take the time to stop by Patti's blog to see many of her lovely and talented creations plus leave her a little sweetness.
I love all of you that I've met through blogging and sharing our creations along with a little bit of our history and ourselves. Crafting is truly a universal language and one we don't have to interpret to appreciate, understand, and admire.
This award only has 2 requirements and I so hope you will accept it and share it with: 1) 8 others whom you admire: 2) share 7 things about yourself. I hope you have time to visit these 8 fantastic bloggers for tons of inspiration.1
Georgette - Butterfly Girl
Amelia - Stamped for the Occasion
Annie - NettieGilie Crafts
Vickie - Stamped Smiles
Sue (Tillymint) - A Consuming Passion
Natalie - My Creative Life
Sandee - Simply Southern Sandee
Renkata - Scrap and Stamp with Friends
Things you may or may not know about me:
1. Currently taking 3 on line courses to enhance my computer skills and software knowledge (too much at this old age)..LOL
2. Love traveling (but only by auto anymore) too much hassle to fly
3. Am terrible about getting things put in the mail
4. Retired and don't get near as much done as when I worked. Just doesn't seem to be any time to do anything and there's always tomorrow
5. Love staying up late and sleeping in
6. Spend too much time on the computer and not enough outside
7. Miss having my kids close by
Hope you will take the time to visit the fantastic bloggers listed above, they have some awesome creations to share with you.