Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes

Just popping in for a second to let you all know Conley's surgery went well and we are home. He's on bed rest for 48 hours, still got his beautiful white socks on.....lol  Fixed his fav meal of homemade waffles and sausage so maybe that's why he ate so well tonight.   I hope he stays in bed and rests till morning but that's highly unlikely so I'm going to try and get a few hours of sleep as soon as I finish this post.  Been a long day and I'm bushed. 

Thanks so much to all of you that sent us such sweet notes with prayers and blessing. One can NEVER have too many prayers and blessing.

"Hugs" Carol & Conley

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Glad every thing went well, those waffles sound wonderful,just about worth getting sick to get those LOL. YEAH! on no more white socks, don't ya hate putting those support hose on someone, the doctor told Bill Thur he doesn't have to wear them anymore, I almost shouted LOL.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Thank the good Lord! Get some rest GF!

Rufus said...

So glad to read the good news! Hope you got some sleep.
R/

Mandy said...

I'm so pleased Conley's surgery went well granny Carol, please remember to look after yourself as well and try and find time to relax
love n hugs Mandy xx

Lisa said...

Hey Carol, I've been a terrible friend. I've been behind on my blogging and have neglected to stop by and say "hi". Hope Conley is doing better each day and please let me know if you need anything...I'm just a hop, skip and jump away!

xo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello Carlo
Hope every thing is find there
and hope you take care of your self
georgette