WOO HOO!!! I'm back and will be visiting everyone real soon. Hubby on the mend, no more doctors until January (I hope) and all is well on the home front.
The challenge at Paper Cupcakes this week is by Gloria and she wants us to use die cuts on our projects. With Halloween being so close I decided to make 1 more halloween card cause I really liked this "Bushels of Blessings" image (new this month) by Nina at Paper Cupcakes. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry this week!
The following tools and supplies were used:
- Image: Bushels of Blessings by Nina at Paper Cupcakes
- Sentiment is computer generated and cut out using an MS border punch with a combination of Marigold and Vintage Photo for distressing
- Spellbinders Long Rectangles and Classic Circle Dies along with a CM Corner Punch
- Copics were used for coloring with stickles added for a little bling
- Dimensionals were used for the image to give it that 3D effect
Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon. Now I'm off to visit everyone and to see what's new with you. First stops are all of you that have left such sweet comments, prayers and hugs during my absence. See ya soon!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)