Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mandy's Candy for Followers

If you haven't ever visited Mandy's Blog, A Sprinkling of Glitter, you are missing out on some gorgeous designs. I've been a follower for quite some time and I love her delicate, glitzy, and feminine style. There was no requirement to enter the candy, didn't have to post this or do anything else, but wanted you to know about this in case you were interested in checking it out and becoming a follower.

Thanks for stopping by! "Hugs" Granny (Carol)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thank you for your kind words Granny Carol, you are so lovely.

My beloved glamour dust is made by DecoArt and is a super sparkly fine glitter. I apply it to my images with a quickie glue pen, then when the glue is almost dry sprinkle on the glamour dust & tap of the excess,or with larger areas such as flowers, swirls or butterflies I apply pva glue with a cocktail stick to the flowers/swirls etc and then sprinkle on the glamour dust. It take a while to sparkle the flowers but I do love the effect.
Hope this helps
big hugs Mandy xx