Thursday, July 23, 2020

Winter in the Country

Blue is one of my favorite colors for winter cards so I used blue cardstock for the base of this cool winter scene.  
Got to play with my Copics for a change and am really pleased with how this turned out.  Was so much fun coloring again!
The image is from Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pine Collection and cut out with the Snowy Pine Cabin Scene Die.
Other die used was the Ornate Oval Die.
Copics:  YG63, YG67,  E53,  E55, E23, E25, E27, R35. R39, B21, B23, C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10, 0
The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Candlelight Collection, stamped and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.  Love the blue and silver combination.
Challenges I'm entering:

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful snowy scene Carol and I LOVE blue Christmas cards too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Martina said...

A beautiful winter scene from which I feel cold and frost. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

Father Elders Sermons said...

Gratefull for sharing this