Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day



Just popping in to wish you all a safe and Happy 4th of July here in America and to those of you celebrating your own patriotic holidays and those across the seas.
I want to share some digi's I've colored with Copics for Nina at

Awhile back I'd asked Nina if she could design some patriotic digi's for various holidays when I was searching for digi's to make cards for our military personnel serving overseas and recouperating at our nearby Veterans Hospital.  Here are just four of those wonderful images and I know she is working on creating some for each branch of our military.

I hope you like them and will pop on over to PaperCupcakes  to get some of these super images.

Thanks so very much for stopping by. Hope you have the time to leave me a short comment, or long if you like..... and I'll be by to visit you soon.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are adorable! Hope you try out for the design team at TMITA/PCC!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love these designs...great coloring!

Nina said...

Carol these are just wonderful!! Thanks so much for taking the time to color them up, love them all in color! I couldn't locate your last e-mail, not sure what I did with it, but yes there a call for GD and DT found on my personal blog. You can find the link on TMITA. So, please submit something. Not having a great turnout so I might be head hunting instead. Thanks again for all your interest, inquries and suggestions. Thanks for all your support at Paper Cupcakes and friendship!