Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Hop Coming Soon and Guest Designer Spot

Oh wow, have I got some fun and exciting news to share. 
  • I've been chosen to guest design at There's Magic In The Air/Paper Cupcakes for the month of August, AND, I also get to participate in the blog hop. I'm so excited!!!!!!
  • New design team at Paper Cupcakes started yesterday, Monday, July 19. Hop on over to meet the team and see their fabulous designs this week. Plus, you get a free digi to use to participate in the challenge.
  • First blog hop ever for PCC coming August 11-20 with fantastic new "Teacup Party" images. I guarantee you that you won't want to miss out on these new cuties. I can't give too much info away just yet so be sure to stay tuned in here and at PCC for more details. 
  • There will be freebies, challenges, sketches, new images you've never seen before, fun, fun, and more fun during the HOP.  You never know, I may even be giving some candy away?
Please grab the Paper Cupcakes blog hop blinkie from my sidebar and add it to the sidebar on your blog to help promote our first Blog Hop. Rewards are awaiting!

I'll hope to be seeing you August 2nd at Paper Cupcakes.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. If you have the time to leave me comment it will sure be appreciated and I'll be by to visit you real soon.  "Hugs" Granny (Carol)

No comments: