Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Digi Site in Blogland

Super, Super news!!!! New digi's now available by Vickie over at Nana Vic's. Her focus is going to be on us senior citizens that may have a little age but the mind and spirit is still super young....lol  Can you imagine  how much fun this would be to share with your grandchildren?  For me now it's great grandchildren but wouldn't they be amazed and have fun with us....  Vickie asked me if I would make a card for her first digi image and I was so proud that she would consider me.  What an honor and pleasure it was to work with Nana Vic's Cowgirl,  She has another stamp just out, Nana Vic Spring Cleaning that I haven't gotten completed yet but hope to post by tomorrow. 

The sketch is from ABC Design Blog and their challenge lasts until June 6 if you want to hop over and play.  The paper I've used is Creative Imaginations that I got at Michael's and I used one of MS punches that I got the same time I got the paper. For some reason, they all just seemed to go together for me. The flowers and brads are from my stash and the image was colored with Copics and Spica pens for that extra bling I just can't do without.........lol

Sure hope you will hop on over to Nana Vic's for these 2 great images and tell her "HI" from Granny. Be sure to give her some love and wish her well on this new venture. She's worked hard and done a lot of research to get her digi blog up and running. I'm sure we are going to see lots more great images from her.

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Please be sure to leave me a comment so I can pop on over and visit. I'm finally at a place I can start playing again and I feel soooooo much better being able to craft again.  I've missed you all and can't wait to see what you've been up to.
"Hugs" Granny

13 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Carol - what a fabulous card, and a brilliant digi image which shows how us "over-60's" feel on the inside -such a shame that the outside tells a different story (in my case anyway)!! I am not surprised you were asked to make Nana Vic's first digi image card - your work is beautiful.
Hope you are having sunshine - weather not too bad here at the moment.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx
PS: I will be sending a kitchen piccie quite soon - hope your kitchen is almost finished now. XX

craftieodmae said...

this is so adorable!!!! Super cute, heading over there to check em out!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a hoot! Love that image and your card is awesome too! I'm off to take a look!

Patti J said...

Love it! Thanks for giving me such a good chuckle this morning! I'm off to check out the new site! Yippe!

shulsart said...

What a great card. Perfect DP for this image. Love you coloring on this too funny image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at ABC Design blog.

Cheryl Walker said...

what a fun card!!! hehehee,tooo cute!!!! Thank you for joining us at the ABC Toys and Crafts challenge this week!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lisa said...

Love this one Carol! The color combination is beautiful and you do such a great job coloring your images. Congrats on being asked to make this card for Nana Vic's. You're awesome!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OMGosh! How fun is this?!! Love that swingin' granny - thanks so much for playing with ABC Toys & Crafts this week!

Penny-lee-R said...

Hi carol, Its so pleasing to see my sisters talent being used and spread around,she does put lots of thought and love into what she does. Loved looking around you blog and looking at all you beautiful cards.awsome! hugs. Penny

Kimberly S said...

Hi Carol...What a fun card! Love the cute image and that punched 'paper ribbon'!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! You had asked which blues I used on the water: B12 Ice Blue, and the darker highlights are B24 Sky. Hope this helps. :)

Maria Matter said...

yee haw, that is one FABULOUS card!!!
beautiful coloring!!!
Thanks for the link!
And thanks so much for playing along with the ABC Toys & Crafts challenge this week!
Blessings!

Stef H said...

oh how cute is this!!! i just found her too. she's awesome!

my computer GUY is the one who built the computer for me. he thinks its a HP problem. however, right now it's working like new - go figure.

hugs :)

Eulanda said...

What a fabulous idea! Love your card - it is so much fun!!! Your papers were perfect for this. hee hee
Hugs!