Monday, February 22, 2010

Whiff of Joy "Pearls & Swirls"

Another piece of old beautiful paper from Paper Pizzaz (Hot Off the Press).  This type of paper is really difficult for me to find and I do so wish they would produce more of something similar. Gold metallic is from CM and the Opal Shimmer is from The PaperTemptress.  Flowers are prima and leaves are from MS punch. Pearls and other embellishments are from my stash as is the lace inside.
Of course Willow Sitting Bride from WOJ is one of my all time favorites.
It sure seems to take a lot of Copics for one image...........LOL
That's all from me for today.
I hope you've enjoyed your visit as much as I have creating it for you.
Please be sure to leave me a comment so I can hop over to see what's new on your blog.
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Eulanda said...

WOW!! This is absolutely gorgeous! You really did justice to that image. LOVE IT!