Sunday, February 7, 2010

MoJo Monday 124 Contest

This was a really fun and easy card to put together. The image, "Heart Felt Hello" is by Nina May from There's Magic In The Air -Paper Cupcakes -  I'm still thinking about spring even with 2 inches of snow yesterday and another 3-6 inches forecast for tomorrow and Monday. I'm just thankful I don't live in Washington or Maryland right now. We've seen more snow in Missouri this year than we have in 20 years.

DP from Basic Grey Granola Paper Pad                             
Spellbinders classic scalloped and classic circles
MS Border Punch
Embellishments and ribbon from stash
Sizzix Die Scrolls - Cuttlebug
Flower from Prima
Copics used below

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit. If  you'll leave me a comment I'll be by to see what's new on your blog. Your comments are very special to me and I read them all.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful!

hugs :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card screams spring! Great work!

Nina said...

oh this is just so beauitful. Love that you made the bird into a "blue bird" so pretty and one of my fav birds!! Love the overall design of this lo and those blue ribbons are sooo pretty, but I truly love the boggle that you used for the heart to make it 3-D, just a gorgeous card, thanks for letting me know and I am glad you are enjoying your image you won! truly beautiful!