Saturday, August 1, 2020

My Christmas Owl

This is the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pine collection.  The poinsettias and leaves are from my stash but are stamps and matching dies from the HFC Poinsettia collection.  I've used Prells for the center if the poinsettias.
Had to revert back to old blogger today as I was totally lost in the new version.  Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.......lol  I'm just getting my feet wet with blogging again after so long being gone,

I fell in love with this adorable Owl Santa from Polkadoodles.  Isn't he just the cutest thing! You can find him by clicking on the Polkadoodles link above.
Copics used:  R29, 27, 39, 35, 37, 46
C00, 0, 01, 03, 06, 08, 10
E31, 35, 37, 33
Y6, 23, 5, 21, 19
B000
Designer paper is from Maja 6x6 Its Christmas Time pad I've had for years. 
Challenges I'm entering:
Hope you are having a great weekend and that you'll stop by again soon.
Love & Hugs,
Granny Carol

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh how cute is this wee Santa Owl. Hes adorable!!! I know what you mean about blogger, it keeps changing its "new" bits!! I was lost trying to work out how to post the other day again!! Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely designed card as always and fantastic colours.. x

NanaConnie said...

I've never seen an owl with beard or whiskers but I love this image, Carol. Fantastic poinsettias! Don't worry about feeling lost with Bloggers new version. It's a nightmare filled with bugs and glitches; the most unfriendly version they've ever tried! Two of my DTs reverted to the legacy version and refuse to use the new version until/unless everything is corrected and many of the now missing tools/functions are added to this horrible new version. Why do they insist on 'fixing' things which "ain't broke"?

Pat said...

Super card Carol, I love the cute Christmas owl image and your beautiful poinsettias.

Pat xx

Hannapanna said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little owl. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

Kathyk said...

You do lovely work, I'm your latest follower Carol ... I've sent you an e-mail about CFD ... look forward to welcoming you aboard

Kathyk
CFD list manager
www.purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.com

Zoechaos said...

Welcome to the team and thank you for visiting and leaving a lovely comment. I'll be your latest follower in a moment, or until the next person comes along! x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue N x