Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Frolicking Frosty


Frolicking Frosty is skating thru the snow and ice to meet his sweetie. Notice that big grin on his face. I just love this image that is from Heartfelt Creations as is the sentiment and background stamps with matching dies from the Frolicking Frosty Collection.  You can barely see the glittery snow on Frosty, the snowflakes and the snow but it is showing up some.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Granny Carol

6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

what a little cutie ... so glad you joined us for Cardstock Christmas at Jingle Belles.

NanaConnie said...

Carol, Fabulous little snowman and I adore the sparkle! Love how you used the stamps and dies in combination. Great dimension popping the snowman and poinsettias off the background. You certainly are getting a head start on your Christmas stash. I did pretty well on that last month but seem to have dropped the (snow)ball this month. Need to get back into the groove. :-D

Pat said...

Fabulous card Carol, love all that glitter on your super cute snowman. Thanks for your advice re blogger, I am using the new blogger and have resisted reverting to the old one as come what me we are going to have to get used to it, but my laptop did a Microsoft update overnight and fingers crossed it seems to have sorted it out. Have a lovely day.

Pat xx

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This Christmas card is so pretty Carol. I love all the sparkle!

aussie aNNie said...

A real jolly card, love the sparkles..xx

lauren bergold said...

love that sweet and sparkly snowman, dashing through the snow! so pleased you could join our cardstock christmas fun at JINGLE BELLES!