Monday, August 10, 2020

Kissin' Xmas


     Hi Everyone,  Here I am with another Christmas Card for my list.   I thought this adorable image from LOTV was something I just had to color.   Things seem to be rolling along pretty good and I'm back to taking coloring lessons from Alyce at Kit and Clowder.  It's like starting all over when you haven't colored for so long.  I have all my lessons from the past several years and they are so helpful.      I have a ways to go though before I'm back to where I was 3 years ago but I'm enjoying the challenge.
    I'm entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Love & Hugs,
Granny Carol

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

How perfectly adorable Carol..such a sweet pair and I love the snow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

How sweet, adorable card and lovely image. xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what a sweet image, Carol ! Love your coloring. I'd say you're getting back very quickly. :-D Love the paper and the texture.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beautiful card Carol!

Thank you for joining us in this week's Sparkle & Shine challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Hugs,
Kelly

April said...

Snow is my favorite, but sparkly snow is the BEST. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.
April