Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Going Golfing

Since I come from a family of avid golfers I thought this would be appropriate for a birthday card for my son-in-law as he will probably spend the day golfing with his boys.
If not that day, then on the weekend.  
I just love this image but I can't remember where I got him.  He is LOTV and thanks to those of you that let me know.  If anyone knows where this little guy came from please let me know so I can give due credit,  He is colored with Copics and the going golfing is cut out on my friends Cricuit.  I forgot how to use my Silhouette so she was kind enough to help me out.
Boy, I'm never taking this long of break again! lol
I used a doily from one of my dies and the sentiment stamp from my stash.

Playing in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Granny Carol

7 comments:

brenda said...

I don't do cute personally but I am pretty sure that little guy is LOTV, he has the look of their lovely images about him and know I've seen him before and sounds perfect for your SIL. Many thanks for joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

NanaConnie said...

Sorry I can't help out on who made the golfing image, but he sure is adorable, Carol. Love your fabulous coloring! Great paper choice and the doily is beautiful. :-D

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card, lovely design here hubby loves his golf too and I just walk along with him....I think this is a LOTV image>not sure..x

Tracie said...

Cute card. Great image for the golfer is your family. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Wendy L said...

Deffo LOTV, love this image and use it lots, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

This is adorable! Thank you for entering our Male challenge at Allsorts and good luck.

crafty-stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.