Thursday, December 31, 2020

Holiday Birthday

 

It's time for another post for Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog using her "Mice With Presents".  This is a month where my husband and I celebrate our wedding anniversary of 35 years and both of our birthdays, so it's still a party month.  I thought these little mice were so cute.

Used Copics for coloring and paper from my stash, stickles to decorate the packages and ribbon.

It's Anything Goes this month for the blog challenge and we hope to see you there.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Hugs, Granny Carol

5 comments:

Pattie G said...

Carol,
This is so cute! I love your coloring too.
Hugs,
Pattie

Gail said...

Happy New Year Carol!
Great card...so sparkly!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year Carol! Your card is so cute and I love the sparkle. Great colouring too.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how precious, Carol! Sending both Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary wishes to you and to hubby. :-D

Pat said...

Happy New Year Carol, love your card with such a sweet image, great colouring. Stay safe.

Pat xx