Thursday, August 6, 2020

Under The Sea Treasure



The challenge and theme this month at Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog is #173, Beach/Under the Sea.  You don't have to use one of Pattie's images but we love it when you do and you can find them here!

Our challenge starts on the first Friday of the month, August 7, and ends Thursday, September 3, 2020, at 1:00 pm EST.  Hope to see your lovely creations in our gallery. Remember, only 3 entries per person.

I used Copics to color the image, added Stickles, Liquid Pearls, and Liquid Gold for the gems and coins.  Colored the background with Distress Inks and added sand to the bottom of the sea.  The paper is from my stash and I have no idea where it came from. The flowers on the card are made by me and are also from my stash.
Be sure to hop on over to Pattie's Creations to see what amazing creations the design team have to share with you.  Also, be sure and pick up the freebie from Pattie.

Challenges I am entering:
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Love & Hugs, Granny Carol

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning designed card and the treasure chest looks full of wonders. Congrats on being on our design team. xxxx Have a lovely weekend ... 🎊

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Wow, Carol you are back with a bang! This is a stunning card with beautiful details. Congrats with the design team post - they are so lucky to have you on the team.

NanaConnie said...

A huge WOW! on the jewels in the chest, Carol! What a creative idea to use Liquid Pearls. I'm going to borrow that idea. :-D

Pattie G said...

Carol,
I just love this creation and how you colored my image! Welcome to our Design Team at Pattie's Creations...The embellishments are so nice.

Hugs
Pattie

Chrissy said...

WONDERful Carol..those flowers are so thick and gorgeous and I love the colours, and then we have that beautiful treasure chest filled with gold, rubies and saphires and that lovely sandy ocean bottom..Fabulous project..

Luv CHRISSYxx