Introducing a new release by Elisabeth Bell for Elphine House Australia named Katrina My Sister Sasha. The challenge this fortnight at EHA is "Glitter It UP". Now who doesn't have glitter or Stickles in their stash....that along with an Elisabeth Bell image is all you need to enter this fun challenge. Makes me wish I had a sister. Growing up an only child is the pits!
Be sure you stop by the EHA Challenge Blog to check out the amazing designs by the Design Team and see what the prize is this month. Be sure to leave them a little love for all their beautiful works.
- Image: Katrina My Sister Sasha by Elisabeth Bell for Elphine House Australia
- SU Old Olive and orange card stock, SEI Moonrise Paper Padot
- Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Die
- Spellbinder's Standard Circle Die
- WOC Flowers with MS Branch Punch
- Art Glitter Glue annd Pumpkin Ultra Fine Glitter
- Gems from Stash
- Copics: Skin; E30-00-000-0000-R02; Hair; E11-15-18, E21-25-27-29 Clothes; G20, YG95, YGOO, E 40-42-43, B91-93-95, YR20-23-27
Challenges I'm entering:
That's pretty much it from me for today other than to let you know how happy I am you stopped by and to let you know I hope to see you again soon.
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)