Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome New Followers - Blog Candy Announcement

HAPPY THURSDAY

Just popping in to see what's going on and I see I have quite a few new followers.  I want to thank you all for being here and hope to see you back again soon.  If you get a chance, please leave me a comment so I can find all of you and stop by to visit.  I love meeting new crafters and seeing their amazing creations.

BLOG ANNIVERSARY CANDY COMING SOON!!!

Will be setting up a page on my blog for my 4th Blog Anniversary in April.  All you will need to do is leave me a comment on THAT PAGE ONLY.  Comments left on the main blog page will NOT count to enter the candy draw.  You do not have to become a follower to enter and if you are entering only for the candy and do not have an active blog other than a candy blog, your comment will be removed.  I'm only doing this to be fair to all of my followers and fellow crafters.  I am asking that you post the candy link to your sidebar.  Can't get much easier than that my dear friends in blogland.  I will be adding items to the candy each week throughout the deadline period to keep you in suspense as to what you could win........shame on me....LOL

That's it from me for today, forewarned is forearmed.
Be back tomorrow with a card to share.
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)


6 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Thursday to you too Carol!
Sounds wonderful & generous!

Carole said...

How exciting and wonderful Carol, 4th Blog Anniversary coming up. I for one love to visit and somewhere amidst the names I should be part of your "groupies" hehehe ... seriously, you deserve the best my friend and I wish you many many more anniversaries. Will keep an eye out for your special anniversary page. Love ... Carole

Unknown said...

What a tease *Giggles* Can't wait to see what you have up your crafty little sleeve. I'll be sure to add your candy. Huge upcoming 4 Anniversary to you *Cheers*

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

WOW! You already have plans for April! You are on top of things! :) Wish I was that organized!

NanaConnie said...

Carol, I'm celebrating my First blogaversary this month. In fact, today is my anniversary date. :-D Hope you'll stop by and enter the blog candy giveaway. Afterall, we Grannies have to stick together! Hugz

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love your lovely badge for your blogaversary!! I'm placing it in my sidebar for you dear!! Thanks so much for the chance....but wow...the suspense?!!! LOL!!