What a fun time I had with this card. Decided to try something a little different for me with these HFC stamps I got a CKC. Oh how I'm lovin these new stamps and what you can do with them. The workshops were so much fun and for sure you will be seeing all of the new stamps I got before years end.
The challenge this month at CCAYR is a sketch challenge and if you'll hop on over to the challenge blog you'll see what an easy sketch they have for you this month and some wonderful inspiration by the design team. Christmas mailing time is just a skip and hollar away and will be here before ya know it. I usually include a Christmas Letter with my cards so sometimes you won't see a place on the inside to add a note. That is when I get them mailed out.......Last year I did not mail one Christmas card and boy did I hear about it from some of our dear friends, so this year I'm sending them out early.
- HFC 3347 Cardinal Bird Feeder & HCPC 3432 Magnificent Spruce Trees
- DP SU Cherry Cobbler & Bo Bunny Father Christmas 6x6 paper pad
- Go Create XXL Frilly Frame (chipboard) & Spellbinder's Long Classic Rectangle
- Memento Black and Green Verte Verde ink for the trees - Color Box Ice Blue Chalk for clouds
- Copics G28, 24,21, 20 - E59, 57, 55, 53 - C7, 1
- Other: Crystal Dust, Snow-Tex, White flat paint, Clear embossing powder, Polar White Flower Soft, micro glitter, and pop dots for dimension
- Card shape - Center step card
That's all from me today folks. Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. If you have the time to leave me a comment I will come visit. I've tried to get around to visiting everyone but in case I missed you, your comment will definitely warrant a visit from me. Have a wonderful day!
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)