The great color combination this week is brought to us by Pat, our talented DT sister who wants us to use blue, green, and yellow on our cards. Be sure you stop by the TMIA/PCC blog to see the fantastic designs by all of the design team. Feel free to use any design or LO that you chose as long as you use the requested colors. Can't wait to see what you create to share with us this week.
- DP - DCWV & cardstock from stash
- Image is "Dog Gone It" by Nina of Paper Cupcakes
- Mayan Chipboard Swirls are colored with Copics - stickles added
- Not sure about the name of the cuttlebug folder I used for the blue
- Flower soft was used for the grass
- Butterflies are from MS punch, pearls and stickles added
- Ribbon from stash The image is colored with the following Copics
Thanks so much for stopping by and if you'll take the time to leave me a comment I'll be sure to stop by to visit and see what's new with you.
Look for 2nd Blog-anniversary candy announcement coming March 1.