The challenge this week at For Fun is to create a card or layout to look like it came from the 1940's. This may go a little futher back than the 40's but I just loved these carolers from the Digi Doodle Shop. I'm so far behind on getting any Christmas cards completed that my main focus on challenges for awhile is to use the Christmas/Holiday theme for as many as possible. I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out and I so hope you like it. Camera is acting up again so sorry it's a little blurred. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and get a new one.....ggggggrrrrrrrr
I'm also entering this card for Truly Scrumptious Challenges (sketch); Moving Along with the Times (Christmas Card); and Christmas Cards All Year Round at Paper Craft Planet.
The following items were used to create this card:
- Memory Box Mistletoe and Bazzill DP
- "Vintage" Cuttlebug Folder
- Wild Orchid Crafts Mulberry and Poinsettia Flowers
- Copics & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Christmas Red and Green Stickles
- Vanilla Shimmerz
- Sizzors for Distressing paper edges
- Polar White Flower Soft
- Red ribbon from stash
- A Christmas Carol digi stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop
This is a great challenge this week at For Fun so I sure hope I see your entry in the challenge this week. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)