Sunday, April 4, 2010

TGF Week 2 - Design Teams Royal Battle

I'm so excited as my card was chosen this week by the team for the Design Team Battle Royal at The Greeting Farm. Isn't this just the cutest Laurie digi image by Marina over at The Greeting Farm!
Our challenge this week was to make an easel card for the Design Team Royal Battle.  With is being Morel Mushroom hunting season here in Missouri, I just had to make a card using Laurie sitting on a portobello
(not a Morel but it is a mushroom).
Recipe: Bo Bunny DP and Bazzill;
Bo Bunny embellishments, chipboard & brads;
Prima Flowers; Ranger Icicle Stickles; MS border and leaf punch;
Creative Memories round corner punch; Flower Soft Sage;
Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Die; Copics; Score Tape

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today and that I've left you with a little inspiration to get your creative juices flowing. Your visits and comments are very important to me as I read each and every one of your comments, then hop over to your blogs to gain a little inspiration for myself, so please don't forget to leave me a note so I can see what's new with you.
Now head on over to The Greeting Farm Galleria, and if you see fit, please leave a comment on the Stamp Rocker's Design Team card to vote for our card. Every comment counts as a vote.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny


3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! Congrats on being picked! I'm off to the Greeting Farm!

Eulanda said...

LOVE this card! I like the little scene you made with the skunk on the mushroom and your coloring is amazing!! Love the Bo Bunny paper and can't wait to get mine!!

Kim said...

Crafting Granny this is sooooo adorable! I just love your easel card it's beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim