Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pot of Gold

I just fell in love with this image when I saw it yesterday so wanted to get my post done early to give all of you a chance to hop on over to  "There's Magic In The Air" Challenge Blog so you can play along this week. Nina is giving this cute freebie for everyone to participate in the challenge.

Went shopping in Kansas City last Friday and found this lush DP by Reminise, which can be found online by clicking on the Reminise link. The other DP is by Best Creations.  I personally have not shopped either one of the sites but I wanted to find them in case I wanted to order other papers by them.  One of my grandsons turns 26 on St. Pat's Day so I was looking for some paper to make his card and I thought this would be perfect, especially after I saw this digi stamp by Nina.  Bazilla Lime Crush was used for the card base and matting.  The sentiment I found on line at Fiona's Place.

 Other goodies used: Lime Green and Gold Ranger Stickles; Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter (Ensalada) for vest, sleeve cuffs, & hat buckle; Flower Soft Ultra Fine Sage; Doodlebug brads.  Sorry!!!! I started coloring another image and got my Copics all mixed up so there is no picture of what I used to add this time.
CRS another Senior Moment!!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit and I hope to see you again soon.  Please be sure to leave me a comment so I can hop over and visit you to see what's new.  In fact, I'm going hopping myself in a just a few.
"Hugs" Granny

8 comments:

Stef H said...

love your new blog look!

super card. i just posted mine for that challenge too.

but yours is really super. am going to check out your links. i'm in the market for some new paper!

hugs :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Isn't this just the cutest? Love that paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!
~Hugs~
Patti

Art Glitter said...

So much fun! I put a link up on our Facebook wall. Thank you for the mention, sparkle on!

info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104

Nina said...

Oh my, this is just so lovely! Love you pp's you used here... just perfect!! and I love those brads to the right of the image as well... and how wonderful for them to place you card on facebook!! how exciting for both of us! :O)... now go link this to my blog, because I don't think you have done that!! :O) Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Kim Mc said...

OMG what a beautiful combination of pp's and fabulous coloring of the image! The glitter around the sentiment is perfect too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA/PCC and hope you can make it back next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

craftieodmae said...

what a gorgeous card! Lovin that paper too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs, Olga

Nilla said...

Fabulous Irish card! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Eulanda said...

Wow what a great St. Paddy's day card!!