Monday, December 21, 2009

Mo's Bismark at Christmas


Isn't Bismark just the cutest! He reminds me of my schnauzer Sparkey, except for the floppy ears. This is my first card with a digi image to post and I just fell in love with him.  Got him at Mo's Digital Pencil  Shop. Whipped him up the other night to give to his groomer today.  She's not just any groomer, she bathes him every week and full grooms him every 2 weeks. He likes going to see her as much as he likes staying home because she spoils him as much as I do. Here is another picture and maybe you can see the silver embossing on the tree and the clear crystals. The snowflakes were done using MS Snowflake punch and then covered with Stardust Stickles.  Paper is from my stash and the corner embellies are a quarter of the large round Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle.


Oops! No silver embossing but you can see the crystals used on the tree and  his scarf......lol

And, to finish off this post, here's a picture of my "little man" Sparkey - Love those blue eyes!

Thanks so much for stopping by. If you have time to leave me a short note that will be greatly appreciated as I so love to read your comments.  I'll have one more post for you after this but I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

bernietom47 said...

Oh what a handsome fellow!
He looks regal.
Hugs
Bernie