Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My First Christmas Card of 2020

I'm so excited, I created my first Christmas card of 2020 and am entering it into some
 fun challenges this week.  Hope you will play along with me.
The sketch #564 was used as the base from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  The card is 6 x 6 square.
Then I made the pretty poinsettia flower using Heartfelt Creations Large Sparkling Poinsettia stamp and die set that had been stamped with Stampabilities Embossing Ink, embossed with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder, and added the gold Rose Hip Large Stamen.
The papers are from Heartfelt's new Snowy Pine Collection as is the sentiment.


Challenges I am entering are:
A Place to Start - Flowers, floral papers, etc.
Winter Wonderland - Hip to be square
Tuesday Morning Sketches -  Sketch #564
The Holly an Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - N & O are for?
Double Trouble Paper Crafting - Christmas in July / Heart to Heart - Your favorite crafting tool

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Love & Hugs
Granny Carol


12 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely stunning, Carol ! Loving the gold embossing on the poinsettia. Great background paper.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the beautiful Poinsettia and bp.

Pat xx

Cat Nowak said...

Lovely card with the eye catching poinsettia! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Kellianne said...

That gold and red poinsettia is so pretty! I love how you made it dimensional too! So glad you played along with us at Double Trouble :)

Trisha's Blog Spot said...

Absoltely love this card! Poinsettias are my favorite for Christmas, so this card is right up my alley. The gold embossing just makes the flower pop.

Donna Scholz said...

What a beautiful traditional feeling Christmas card, Carol. Lovely out of focus background with the gold-embossed poinsettia! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble for our Christmas in July challenge - what is your favorite crafting tool??? -Donna

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thanks for sharing your first 2020 Christmas card with us at Double Trouble, and beautiful it is. Love poinsettias and you have inspired me to go through my stash and pick out some of my favorites too.

Lynda said...

For your first Christmas card of 2020 - it's a doozy! Great design - that poinsettia looks fabulous with the gold embossing. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

Dorlene Durham said...

Beautiful card. I love the poinsettias. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Chana Malkah said...

That Poinsettia is beyond beautiful! Thanks for your wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Melanie R said...

Beautifully created card! I don't seem to find any information about your favorite tool but we're so glad you played along with us at Double Trouble #62.

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 27-August 2, 2020. Thanks so much for your beautiful and inspiring project! Please stop by and grab your badge.
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com