Saturday, July 25, 2020

Winter, Cardinals, & Pinecones

Here I am again with another card using Heartfelt Creations Snowy Pine Collection. I love Cardinals, especially in the winter time when they sit on the snowy branches of the tress or on the top of the mailbox.

The image was colored with Memento ink and I added Dries White Art Glue for the snow then Crystal Glitter to give it that glistening look.  The pine cones were colored with Copics.  The sentiment is also part if the Snowy Pine Collection.  I love the new Luxe gold paper from HFC which I cut out the frame for the cardinals and the sentiment.

Thought I would show the inside of the card because that finishes it.  The sentiment and paper are also from the Snowy Pine Collection.

Entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
Love & Hugs,
Granny Carol

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gosh, your Cardinals are gorgeous sitting on their branches with the snow, gorgeous card Carol inside and out...

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Back again Carol to thank yu for your sweet comment on my blog, I just had to follow you now. xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I do love how you made your own snow, Carol! Wonderful die used on the gold. So very elegant.