Saturday, September 5, 2020

Mallard's - Masculine Card

With fall rapidly approaching and 3 male birthdays coming up I decided to make some masculine cards.  Duck hunting comes with fall so I chose this stamp, "Mallards", from Pattie's Creations.  It's clean and simple with no fuss.

The challenge this September is Anything Goes.

The image was colored with Copics and the paper is from my stash.  Lord knows I have more stash than I know what to do with but can't bear to get rid of any of it.....

Challenges I'm entering:
Have a blessed month and we hope to see you playing along at Pattie's Creations.
Hugs, Granny Carol

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow this turned out gorgeous xxx

Chrissy said...

FAB-U-LOUS Carol..I love masculine cards, making them of course not getting them, and I love this theme with the ducks..perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Awesome card Carol, your colouring is fabulous, love it! Take care.

Pat xx

Pattie G said...

Carol,
I just love how you colored my image called "Mallards". I am enjoying having you on our Design Team.
Hugs,
Pattie ♥

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic masculine card, Carol! I really love that image and your coloring is perfection. :-D

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Great masculine card. Unfortunately, our current theme is ‘Embossing - Wet or Dry’ and not ‘Clean and Simple’
Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Wickcliss said...

Great masculine card, though our current theme is travel. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Challenge, Clarissa DT

Diane said...

Wow what a beautiful colored image and design.

Hugs Diane

Sari / Granne said...

Wonderful card full of wildlife and nature. Thank you for joining The Male Room "Travel"-challenge, I hope to see you again in our next challenge (starting Oct. 7th)