Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year Round - 2nd Card

Here is another card I created as GD for Christmas Cards All Year Round this month.  I hope you like it and that it inspires you to enter the challenge this month which is something oval (for Easter) and ribbons somewhere on your card.

I've scheduled this in advance as I am having cataract surgery on Monday and not sure just when I will be back so I hope it goes live as scheduled. 

Card Deets:
  • DP - Webster Pages
  • Image - Lily Of The Valley stamp colored with Copics
  • Spellbinders scalloped and classic oval dies
  • Polar White Flower Soft for the snow.
That's it from me for now.  Hope your day is blessed and I'll be catching up with you as soon as I get back to blogging.  Don't forget to leave me a little comment so I don't miss stopping by to visit when I do get back.
"Hugs" Carol

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well look at you and this breath taking jaw dropping card!! Aren't you smart to start making Christmas cards, hope you felling good, can you see me yet?

The Other Patti Sue said...

That crazy Olga... can you see me yet, she cracks me up! Your card is absolutely stunning! Beautiful my friend!

Antoinette said...

Just about got over last christmas, yet alone thinking about this coming christmas lol!!!
It's good to be one step ahead but this step has a mile gait!!! If you know what I mean xXx All that said, it's a fantastic card Carol and a good idea for the early start. Love the texture for the snow, it really stands out doesn't it, Hugs Annie xXx

Eulanda said...

This is soooooo cute!!! I love the little street xmas "CAROL"ing scene. ha ha ha!! As if you haven't been teased about that before. Anyway, nice choice of vintage papers too!! Brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Carol!! This is really sweet!! LOVE the image and how you've got them standing on the sparkly snow!! :) So fun and festive!! Smiles, Vicki