Thursday, March 24, 2011

Joan's Challenge Card

The challenge this week at Joan's is to use the colors pink and green, create a thank you card, use some kind of stripes, and use something scalloped.  Well, I think I got this done in time to get it entered, at least I hope so.  Got sidetracked 2 days ago right in the middle of making the card and then my mojo flew the coop tonight when I tried to finish it.  Definitely not what I originally had in mind but since it was done decided to go ahead and post it anyway.

Card Info:
  • DP is from the BG Porcelain Pad
  • Matting from stash
  • Sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches
  • Image is from WOJ Spring Kit and colored with Copics
  • Scalloped Nestie Circles - MS Punches
  • Stickles, Lace, & Chalk are from stash
  • Vellum flowers (finally got some made) from Selma's Tutorial and materials from Joan's Gardens
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Stamp Something - Stamp something sweet

Thanks so much for stopping by. Leave me a comment if ya have time and I hop right over to see ya. Oh, don't forget to enter the blog candy by click on the candy picture in my sidebar.  Have a super day!
"Hugs" Carol

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely priceless, and thanks for my package, I got it Tuesday, just slow saying thanks..........

Unknown said...

Wow Carol That is so cute I like this alot
I went to her blog and there alot of pretty cards there
so let see what they are going to do next week
thank for showing your beautiful card
have a good day

Dawn Easton said...

So soft and pretty! Love the bits of lace you have popping out from the bottom!

Unknown said...

A very gorgeous 'Thank You' card Carol. Great colour combination and the double scalloped frames perfect. I like the softness of the flowers in the top corner. Beautiful papers and the lace at the bottom an elegant finishing touch. *Hugs*

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love your beautiful creation! Don't you hate it when the ole mojo flies the coop....

Selma said...

Carol this is a beautiful card. You used one of my favorte design papers. The image is very cute and I really like how you used the two scalloped circles. And of course I love your vellum flowers - they are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Carol!! This is just gorgeous!! Love the soft pastel colors and the layout looks gorgeous too!! :) TFS! HUGS

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwww, beautiful!

Eulanda said...

This is soooo pretty! I`m just luvin` the lace and those flowers are gorgeous! Great layout too. AND WOW I love your titles at the top of your post. Did you make them?